Advertisement No. PR/P/Apprentice/49(2017-18)
Notification for Engagement of Apprentices (Non-Technical)
Duration (in months):
3 year B.A./B.Sc/B.Com (Minimum 55% in aggregate, 50% in case of SC/PwBD)
No. of Post:
1. The prescribed qualification should be from a recognized Indian University/Institute as a regular full time B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. course with minimum 55% marks (50% for SC and PwBD) in aggregate.
2. Qualification of M.A./M.Sc./M.Com. shall not be considered a disqualification. However, percentage requirement shall be reckoned on graduation level exam only. Candidates possessing professional qualifications such as BE/B.Tech, MBA, CA, LLB, MCA or any such equivalent qualification shall not be eligible.
3. Candidates holding a qualification acquired through part time/correspondence/distance education mode are not eligible.
4. A candidate will be allowed to apply for only one Trade. In case of receipt of more than one application for more than one Trade, all the applications will be rejected.
5. No Claim of possession of a qualification equivalent to a prescribed qualification shall be entertained.
6. Those who have undergone Apprenticeship Training earlier or are presently pursuing the same, are not eligible to apply.
7. The candidature of the applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates/testimonials, medical fitness, etc.
8. If it is found that candidate has furnished false or incorrect information at any stage of the selection process, his/her candidature will be liable to be rejected besides criminal prosecution.
Age Limit & relaxations to candidates belonging to SC/OBC(NCL) /PwBD:
1. Certificate issued by a Board of Secondary Education for passing Matriculation/Higher Secondary is the only acceptable document in support of proof of age.
2. Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 31.01.2018 (Relaxable by 5 years for SC, 3 years for OBC(NCL), for seats reserved for them).
3. Relaxable by 10 years for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) belonging to Unreserved Category, 13 years for PwBD belonging to OBC (Non-Creamy layer) and 15 years for PwBD belonging to SC.
4. A PwBD candidate availing of only age relaxation (no relaxation in eligibility qualification marks/in Written Test qualifying marks/ in Personal Interview qualifying marks) shall be considered against unreserved vacancy in order of merit in the select list before being considered against a reserved seat.
As prescribed under the Apprentices Act, the Apprentices shall be paid consolidated stipend of an amount equivalent to a prescribed percentage of the minimum wages applicable in Haryana State. In addition, the Refinery pays Rs. 2500/- per month to an apprentice towards stationery, conveyance and miscellaneous expenses etc.,
Medical FacilityMedical facilities will be allowed for self from the Refinery Hospital during the period of Apprenticeship training.
How to apply:
1. A candidate can apply for apprenticeship training at Panipat Refinery & Petrochemical Complex by opting “Panipat Refinery” from amongst other Refinery options.
2. Option for exercising the choice of a Refinery unit has been provided in the application menu (on-line application portal) which shall open at 1000 hours on 13/01/2018 and close at 1700 hours on 03/02/2018.
3. Candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria for a seat, may visit the website www.iocl.com and go to ‘What’s New’ > click on Engagement of Non Technical Apprentices 2018 in IOCL, Refineries Division. The candidate must have an active email ID and mobile phone number which must remain valid for at least next one year. All future communication with candidate will take place only through website / email / mobile phone. Applications submitted through on line mode will only be accepted.
After successfully applying / registering on-line applications, the candidates are advised to send the printout of the on-line application form, duly signed by him/her, to the Dy. General Manager (HR), Indian Oil Corporation Ltd., Panipat Refinery & Petrochemical Complex, P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat, Haryana-132140, alongwith all supporting documents & a photograph as mentioned in the check list attached as Annexure-III, under self-attestation, by Ordinary Post only so as to reach latest by 17.02.2018. Candidates should super scribe the Name of the Refinery Unit Applied for, Name of the Trade Applied for and Trade Code on the top of the envelope.
If Printout of online application of a candidate is not received by the refinery unit applied for by 17.02.2018, his candidature shall be summarily rejected.
For more information visit:
Last Apply Date:
Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Executive Assistant , Front Office , Data Entry
Permanent Job, Full Time